IAAP Resource LibraryWelcome to the IAAP Resource Library. The IAAP Resource Library contains a collection of resources and programs that are collected, gathered, and developed by the Organizational Development Committee (ODC). The mission of the ODC is to develop resources and programs by which organizations, corporations and government entities can learn and grow their accessibility strategies so as to increase overall access and opportunities for persons with disabilities.
The ODC welcomes your participation by submitting your own resources for the IAAP Resource Library, contributing to current discussions with members and by joining the ODC. Discover how you can get involved.
Are you an IAAP Member? Access the IAAP Member-Only Resource Library which provides you access to a more robust and extensive list of resources.
- Accessibility Curriculum Module
- Digital Web Competencies
Accessibility Roles and Responsibilities
Mapping WCAG2 to Project Roles
- Authored by Sarah Bourne, Director of IT Accessibility, MassIT, the Mapping WCAG2 to Project Roles document considers all 61 success criteria for WCAG 2.0 Level A, AA, and AAA against 10 roles that span software project responsibilities.
- Mapping WCAG2 to Project Roles
- Procurement Processes
- Technical Practices (available to IAAP Members only)
- Integration and Implementation of Accessibility (available to IAAP Members only)
- Self-Assessment Tools/Models (available to IAAP Members only)
Featured Archived WebinarsIAAP offers live and archived webinars on a variety of topics ranging in skill level and targeted at web developers, educators, policymakers, accessibility professionals, QA, UX developers, and anyone looking to gain more information around accessibility practices and guidelines. All archived webinars are available for purchase on the Archived Webinars webpage. However, we have the following archived webinars available to access for free for a limited time only. Two free archived webinars will be featured monthly, so check back often.
Successfully Integrating Web Accessibility in your Organization’s Lifecycle
Speaker: Denis Boudreau, Web Accessibility Strategist, Simply Accessible
Mobile Accessibility on the Move
Speaker: Kathy Wahlbin, CEO, Interactive Accessibility
View IAAP Member-Only Resources
IAAP Member-Only Resources
Become an IAAP Member to view member-only resources.
- Submitting additional resources by completing the IAAP Resource Submittal Form
- Contribute to existing resource discussion or start a new post in IAAP Connections (available to IAAP Members only)
- Become a member of the ODC by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become an IAAP member and join IAAP today!
Intellectual Property Disclaimer:
By submitting this form, I acknowledge that the resource or documents shared will be available for members of IAAP and/or the public. I represent to IAAP that I own all right, title and interest to all contents of this resource, or have obtained all appropriate and necessary licenses to use and publish any content with is the intellectual property of anyone else. I authorize IAAP to publish my presentation materials on the IAAP website and IAAP Connections.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.