Overview of Benefits
There are a number of benefits that IAAP members receive, and our tools, resources and educational opportunities will only increase over time.
Here are just some of the IAAP membership benefits:
- Access to an unprecedented global network of accessibility professionals
- Opportunities to participate in committees and task forces
- Access to professional development opportunities and certification
- Discounts on webinars and other fee-based IAAP activities
- Complimentary access to live broadcast and/or archived webinars depending upon membership level
- Access to IAAP Connections—our exclusive online community and collaboration tool
- Subscriptions to IAAP publications, including "Accessibility Now"
- Access to the IAAP Career Center, where members can post and view the latest open positions in accessibility
- Opportunities to share organizational best practices
- Free one-year digital subscription to ABILITY Magazine (IAAP member? Access your free subscription to ABILITY Magazine.)
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.