Overview of Benefits
There are a number of benefits that IAAP members receive, and our tools, resources and educational opportunities will only increase over time.
Here are just some of the IAAP membership benefits:
- Connect to a global network of accessibility professionals
- Access resources for professional development and organizational development
- Enhance your qualifications through our certification programs
- Discounts or complimentary access (depending on membership level) to our live or archived educational webinars
- Join members helping members through our exclusive on-line community - IAAP Connections
- Access to Career Center Job Board
- Discounts on fee-based IAAP activities (conferences, webinars, certifications)
- Opportunities to participate on committees and task forces
- Organizations are included in our membership directory
- Membership demonstrates your commitment to accessibility to others including your clients/constituents and employees
- Subscriptions to IAAP publications, including "Accessibility Now"
- Free one-year digital subscription to ABILITY Magazine (IAAP member? Access your free subscription to ABILITY Magazine.)
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.