IAAP Career Center
Only IAAP members can view the full description for open positions. As a career seeker, you will find openings from Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, consulting firms, government agencies, educational institutions and non-profits, including some of the biggest names in accessibility. As a recruiting organization, you will place your open positions in front of a highly targeted audience of accessibility professionals who possess the needed skills, knowledge and professional drive for your openings.
The IAAP Career Center lists the latest open positions for careers in accessibility. It is a resource available for both career seekers and recruiting organizations.
The following is a list of current open positions. IAAP members can click on the links below to access the complete position posting.
Accessible Technology Specialist
Web Content Accessibility Specialist
IT Accessibility (Section 508)
508 Remediation Specialist
508 Compliance Analyst
Web Consultant (2 locations)
Senior Director, Accessibility
Senior Accessibility Engineer
*A basic post (for IAAP members or non-members) will be free if the post (on your company’s job board) includes one of the following sentences (or similar):
IAAP CPACC [or WAS or both] Certification is preferred.
IAAP CPACC [or WAS or both] Certification is required.
IAAP CPACC [or WAS or both] Certification is desired.
IAAP CPACC [or WAS or both] Certification is ideal.
This holds for an unlimited number of posts.
Note: Expanded postings and add-ons are still for a fee (such as logo inclusion, IAAP Connections post, IAAP Tweet,etc.)
Submitting a Job Posting
All required information can be submitted through our IAAP Career Center Posting form. Select the basic job posting option and when we review the job description, it will be at no charge if IAAP credentials are a part of the listing. (If any expansions or add-ons are selected, we will contact you regarding payment for those options.)
We will include a highlight ad about the IAAP Career Center in the IAAP newsletter for the next 6 months to drive attention to the job postings.
Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IAAP members and non-members can submit jobs to be posted. IAAP members receive a discount to post open positions. Organizational members receive a certain number of complimentary postings on the Career Center, depending on membership type. You can review the IAAP membership benefits to see the number of complimentary postings per member type. (Complimentary position postings only apply to the Basic level of service; additional fees apply for any additional services you purchase, as outlined below.)For postings submitted by individual members or non-members, payment must be received prior to the position opening being posted to the IAAP website. Position postings submitted by organizational members will be posted at the time of invoice.
View a sample position posting to see what position information will be visible to members.
Position Posting Options & PricingReady to start recruiting? Purchase position postings by filling out the IAAP Career Center Posting Form.
Learn more about our position posting options and pricing:
- Basic Position Posting − Member rate: $200 for three months for 300 characters (includes link to company information); Nonmember rate: $300 for three months for 300 characters (includes link to company information)
- Expanded Position Posting – Member rate: Basic posting ($200), plus $15 per each additional 50 characters (total cost depends on the number of additional characters). Nonmember rate: Basic posting ($300), plus $15 per each additional 50 characters (total cost depends on the number of additional characters)
- Add up to four additional months for the length of the position posting (add $100 for each additional month, which includes 100 additional characters with each additional month)
- Include company logo with position posting (add $50)
- Include the position posting in one issue of IAAP’s “Accessibility Now” newsletter, IAAP’s monthly newsletter distributed to IAAP members and non-members (add $75)
- Add one posting in IAAP Connections, our members-only online community forum (add $100)
- Add one tweet about the position posting from IAAP’s Twitter handle within two weeks after the position is posted to the IAAP website (add $50)
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.