Prepare for the CPACC ExamUtilize the following content to help prepare for the Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) Exam.*
- CPACC Content Outline
- CPACC Body of Knowledge - An updated version is now available. (Opens a Word document with full citations and sources for exam preparation)
- IAAP Archived Webinar Bundles (individual archived webinars are free to IAAP organizational members)
- IAAP Approved Global Certification Preparation Providers (Opens in a new window)
- AMAC Accessibility
- Deque online CPACC preparation course (free for people with disabilities)
- Deque onsite or customized training - contact Deque
- Funka - available in three languages
- Level Access onsite or customized training – contact Level Access
- Online resources and materials
- Introduction to Accessibility
- User Stories
- Developing for Web Accessibility
Are you providing education and training and would you like to be an approved IAAP certification preparation provider? Please click on the following link to submit an application.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.