Become a Conference Volunteer
Call out for Volunteers to help at the M-Enabling Summit 2017!
Join the IAAP/G3ict team for our upcoming M-Enabling Summit in Washington DC, and volunteer for three days of conference and showcase in the leading digital accessibility event on the East coast.
When: June 12-14, 2017
Where: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, 2800 S. Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA 22202
Full Conference Agenda: M-Enabling Summit
What are conference volunteer responsibilites?
· make the event as comfortable and easy to navigate as possible for all our attendees
· staff the meeting rooms (seating arrangements, microphone handling, AV checks, etc.)
· gather the proceedings of the session
Benefits of volunteering:
· meet with your fellow IAAP members
· discover the most advanced inclusive communication technologies
· mingle with the deciders in the accessibility world
· be part of an international event!
Local travel expenses are reimbursed, and volunteers are included in the various social functions between sessions (lunches, coffee breaks and reception).
Interested? Please contact Christine at email@example.com.
. . ...
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.