Certification and COVID-19Our first interest is your health and safety. COVID-19 has brought a shift to remote work, social distancing, and staying at home. There are a number of new disruptions we are all discovering. For everyone that has plans to earn their IAAP credentials in 2020, your path to certification doesn’t have to be disrupted.
We are pleased to share that our certification exam delivery has an Online Remote Proctoring and a Home-based Private Proctoring option to support everyone pursuing their IAAP CPACC, WAS, and CPWA credentials.
An IAAP YouTube Video player displays below with a video update from May 15th about IAAP Certification during COVID-19.
Price Increases Delayed
Certification Renewals: Extended
Kryterion Online Remote Proctoring
Kryterion Test Centers
Home-Based Private Proctored Exams
Remote Proctoring Testimonial
Drop-In Certification Question & Answer Sessions
Contact IAAP Certification Team
Certification and COVID-19 Previous Video Updates
COVID-19 is having an impact on everyone and every organization. While we had announced a planned price increase for our IAAP Certification Programs, we have delayed these until the September/October Exam Sessions.
- Read more to see if your system meets these requirements on the Kryterion Online Remote Proctoring System Requirements webpage
- Test your camera and microphone settings on the Kryterion Online Remote Proctoring Webcam and Microphone System Readiness Check webpage
- The Kryterion Sentinel Security software locks in the exam delivery.
- The Krtyerion Online Remote Proctors monitor your exam session, watch you take your exam, and are available if you encounter any challenges.
Krtyerion maintains a blog post with the list of Test Centers open/closed. You can review this list at any time if you are considering a test center.
- What if I use assistive technology?
- What if I don't have a web camera?
- What if my internet isn't stable?
What are the proctor requirements?
- Wednesday, May 13 at 9:00 am EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
- Wednesday, May 13 at 5:00 pm EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
- Wednesday, May 20 at 9:00 am EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
- Wednesday, May 20 at 5:00 pm EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
- Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00 am EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
- Wednesday, May 27 at 5:00 pm EDT (New York)(GMT -4)
Email us at email@example.com or call +1-678-426-7645.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm EDT (GMT -4).
An IAAP YouTube Video player displays below with a video update from May 8th about IAAP Certification Scheduling Extension May - July during COVID-19.
An IAAP YouTube Video player displays below with a video update from May 5th about IAAP Certification during COVID-19.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!