Higher Education Resource Library
Welcome to the IAAP Higher Education Resource Library
The Higher Education Resource Library contains a collection of resources and programs useful to anyone responsible for an accessible and inclusive campus. Resources are vetted by the IAAP Higher Education Community of Practice (CoP).
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Assistive Technology
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) Certification (United States)
- Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs (United States)
- Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE) (Global)
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) (United States)
- Strategies and Framework of an Accessibility Plan
- Associations, Conferences and Events
- Accessing Higher Ground Conference (Global)
- Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Conference (Global)
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (United States)
- California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Conference (Global)
- Educause Conference and Events (United States, Australia, and Canada)
- M-Enabling Summit (Global)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Accessibility Education
- Procurement Processes
- GSA Government-wide Section 508 Accessibility Program (United States)
- Section 508 BuyAccessible Wizard & Quick Links (United States)
- Standard – EN 301 549 Accessible ICT Procurement ToolKit (Europe)
- Other Resources and Publications
- College Support for Students with Disabilities Publication (United States)
- University Design for Learning (UDL)
- CAST (United States)
- Web Accessibility Training
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!