Job Posting: IAAP Program Manager
The Program Manager will report to the IAAP Managing Director.
The Program Manager is a full-time position responsible for the execution of new and current programs for the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
IAAP is a not-for-profit membership-based organization for individuals and organizations that are focused on accessibility or are in the process of building their accessibility skills and strategies. The IAAP Program Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing current and new value-added initiatives for our worldwide membership. The Program Manager will be accountable for accomplishing strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of current and new approved programs and initiatives.
- Assess vital demographic areas to improve services and programs.
- Development and deployment of IAAP’s ongoing membership campaigns.
- Responsible for identification of value-added member initiatives.
- Oversight of IAAP International Chapters.
- Accountable for reviewing contracts/agreements and negotiations with strategic partners, contractors and system vendors.
- Serve as a liaison to IAAP’s Individual Professional Development (IPD) and Organizational Development (OD) committees.
- Advise on marketing and communications.
- Bachelor's degree at a minimum
- Experience in organizational, business, operational management/ leadership or related fields
- Experience with business intelligence/sales management
- Three to five years' experience in accessibility industry or related fields at a minimum
- Experience with working in the support, administration or sales sectors addressing accessibility related issues preferred
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation & persuasion skills
- Experience with market research & strategy
- Strong technology office management and computer skills
- Project Management Professional (PgMP)
- IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) and/or Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) certifications
Location, Travel and Salary Requirements
The Program Manager position works from an agreed-upon virtual-location. IAAP conducts business in U.S and international time zones. Travel may be required from this position.
Please provide salary requirements in your Application process.
Apply for Program Manager Position.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.