Overview of Benefits
There are a number of benefits that IAAP members receive, and our tools, resources and educational opportunities will only increase over time.
Here are just some of the IAAP membership benefits:
- Connect to a global network of accessibility professionals
- Access resources for professional development and organizational development
- Enhance your qualifications through our certification programs
- Discounts or complimentary access (depending on membership level) to our live or archived educational webinars
- Join members helping members through our exclusive on-line community - IAAP Connections
- Access to Career Center Job Board
- Certification renewal fee included in membership
- Discounts on fee-based IAAP activities (conferences, webinars, certifications)
- Opportunities to participate on committees and task forces
- Organizations are included in our membership directory
- Membership demonstrates your commitment to accessibility to others including your clients/constituents and employees
- Subscriptions to IAAP publications, including "Accessibility Now"
- Free one-year digital subscription to ABILITY Magazine (IAAP member? Access your free subscription to ABILITY Magazine.)
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.