CPABE - II Advanced Certificants
CPABE - Level II Advanced CertificantsCongratulations to those receiving the designation of Certified Professional in Accessible Built Environments (CPABE) - Level II Advanced
- Andrea Albreht, DOSTOP Accessibility Institute, Slovenia
- Nada Alksebati, Damascus University, Syria
- Hiten Bawa, Studio Hiten Bawa, South Africa
- Ryan Bui, DesignABLE Environments, Canada
- Elisabetta Carattin, Arup, United Kingdom
- Jay Cardinali, Consultant, USA
- Stephen Clusky, Mobility Mojo, Ireland
Noelle Daly, Mobility Mojo, Ireland
- Steve Dering, Direct Access, United Arab Emirates
- María Teresa Donoso, Global Universal Design Commission / Accesible Cía. Ltda., Ecuador
- Ahmed El Rida, Attyseer for Consultancy and Training, Libya
- Elie Ghoussoub, DASS Solutions, United Arab Emirates
- Mark Harris, DesignABLE Environments, Canada
- Jennifer Hiseler, Accessibly Specialist, Canada
- Jamie Huerta, Jaime Huerta Peralta - Arquitecto, Peru
- Mary Ann Jackson, Visionary Design Development Pty Ltd, Australia
- Colleen Jones, Jones Consultancy, New Zealand
- Thea Kurdi, DesignABLE Environments Inc., Canada
- Stan Leyenhorst, Universal Access Design Inc., Canada
- Gala Llano, Safe City, USA
- Farah Madon, Vista Access Architects, Australia
- Mei-Yee Man Oram, Arup, United Kingdom
- Brad McCannell, Rick Hansen Foundation, Canada
- Lindsay Perry, Lindsay Perry Access, Australia
- Natalia Vindas, Consultant, Costa Rica
- Oleksandr Vorona, Kiev Municipal League of Public Organizations of People with Disabilities (SPILKA), Ukraine
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!