CPABE - I Associate Certificants
CPABE - Level I Associate CertificantsCongratulations to those receiving the designation of Certified Professional in Accessible Built Environments (CPABE) - Level I Associate
- Regina Cohen, Pro-access Group - Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Mike Galea, Access For All Australia, Australia
- Anna Marie Hubbard, Canada
- Reshad Rehab, The General Authority of the Solidarity Fund, Libya
- Tambe Mbah Richard, Disability Accessibility Consultancy Group, Cameroon
- Milika Sakala, Zambia
- Shahid Waqar, Special Talent Exchange Program, Pakistan
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!