CPABE - I Associate Certificants
CPABE - Level I Associate CertificantsCongratulations to those receiving the designation of Certified Professional in Accessible Built Environments (CPABE) - Level I Associate
- Maria de Lourdes Arreola, HearColors, Mexico
- Jennifer Camulli, Expo 2020 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Regina Cohen, Pro-access Group - Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Allison Desbonnet, Copley Wolff Design Group, USA
- Mike Galea, Access For All Australia, Australia
- Velanie George, DesignABLE Environments Inc., Canada
- Arina Hayati, Department of Architecture, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia
- Jeremy Hazell, Access Consultant, South Africa
- Anna Marie Hubbard, Canada
- Luis Ignacio Quintana Villa Michel, Todo Accessible, Mexico
- Shazia Qureshi, Freelance Consultant, India
- Reshad Rehab, The General Authority of the Solidarity Fund, Libya
- Tambe Mbah Richard, Disability Accessibility Consultancy Group, Cameroon
- Milika Sakala, Zambia
Samreen Kaur Sandhu, DesignABLE Environments Inc., Canada
- Enrique Tovar, Eetov Studio, Mexico
- EkomObong Udo-Affah, Universal Design Initiative for Africans, Nigeria
- Javier Urzúa Legarreta, Access and Inclusion Consultant, Chile
- Shahid Waqar, Special Talent Exchange Program, Pakistan
- Candice Young, Government of Canada: Employment and Social Development Canada, Canada
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!