Built Environment Taskforce
IAAP Built Environment Taskforce Initiative
With the goals set out in 2020 completed, the taskforce will reconvene in February 2021 to determine goals and intiaitives to be undertaken in 2021. If you are interested in joining this active working group, please forward your CV to IAAP's Taskforce Liaison Tracey Shipman email@example.com
Built Environment Taskforce Co-Chairs:
- Marnie Peters (Canada) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Colette Fransolet (South Africa) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Andres Balcazar (Mexico) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Ahmed El-Rida (Libya) - CPABE L2
- Colleen Jones (New Zealand) - CPABE L2
- David Capozzi (USA)
- Delfín Jiménez (Spain) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Eoin O’Herlihy (Ireland) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Katerina Papamichail (Greece)
- Ivor Ambrose (UK/Greece)
- Joseph Kwan (Hong Kong)
- Mary Ann Jackson (Australia) - CPABE L2
- Moisen Mahjoobnia (Canada and Ireland)
- Richard Cullingworth (New Zealand)
- Subhash Chandra Vashishth (India) - CPABE L3 - CPABE Expert Panel Member
- Satoshi Kose (Japan)
Schedule of the Built Environment webinar series.
IAAP records and archives every webinar and makes them available for purchase or available for free depending on the level of membership subscribed to.
Registrants of a live broadcast webinar will receive access to the recording at the conclusion of the broadcast.
Participation in IAAP activities, taskforces/committees, and sharing knowledge earn continuing accessibility educational credits towards certification renewals.
3-Part Free Webinar Series on Universal Design
Part 1 - Introduction to the Paradigm of Universal Design
Part 2 - 101 of Universal Design Tools
Part 3 - The History of Universal Design
Registration details forthcoming.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!