IAAP Celebrates YOU!
What should you say in your video?:Tell us about YOU:
- Your name and where you work (if you’re allowed to or would like to share)
- How long you’ve been an IAAP Member?
- If you are an IAAP volunteer, what role or roles?
- How you got started in accessibility?
- How you are uniting the world in accessibility?
What should the video look like?
A sample video is shown below in a YouTube iframe. This displays our IAAP GAAD 2020 sample video.
Sharing your video with us:
- Name your video file with your name
- If you can caption your video, GREAT!? If not, we will caption the video for you.
- For text based AAC communications, send us your text
- Please share your video to our GAAD dropbox
- Submit your video by Sunday, May 17, 2020
- Videos will be saved to our YouTube channel for a playlist for GAAD 2020
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!