Prepare for CPABE
IAAP has put together the following resources to help you prepare for the CPABE Certfication Exam.
Evaluations are currently held three times per year (January/May/October). There are a number of mandatory and optional documents to be submitted for the CPABE application. In addition to the submission of documents, there will be an interview conducted between the applicant and Expert Panel.
Applicants must review the criteria for each level and determine which level of certification is most appropriate for their current skills and experience.
Portfolio submission includes:
- Completed on-line quiz
- Examples of Work (up to 4 Reports/Samples)
- Accessibility Audits - Project References (between 3 – 10 depending on level applied for)
- Details of Formal Classes, Workshops, Training or Educational Activities Undertaken
- Details of Professional Association and/or Designations
- Details of Lectures or Conference Presentations
- Details of Articles and Publications
Should you have any questions on requirements and which level should be applied for please contact IAAP’s Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!