Prepare for WAS
IAAP has put together the following resources to help you prepare for the WAS Certfication Exam. This list includes free and for-purchase resources.
- Read and review the Content Outline
- Review the Body of Knowledge and learning objectives as they relate to the Content Outline
- Identify topics and areas where you have strong knowledge and confidence.
- Identify topics and areas where you will spend time reading, researching, and studying.
- Plan to spend 5-10 hours a week for 6-8 weeks to prepare for your exam.
- Map out the topics and how you will study.
- Choose your preparation resources.
- Launch your study plan.
- Apply for, register, and pay for your certification exam in the Exam Window where you plan to sit for the exam.
- Take your IAAP Certification Exam.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!