ADS CertificantsCongratulations to those receiving the designation of Accessible Document Specialist (ADS)
- Matt Allen, Deque Systems
- Aaron Arvig, Department of Human Services
- David Berman, David Berman Communications
- Karina Boycheva, Deque Systems
- Janette Campbell, Mohawk College
- Dax Castro, Jacobs
- Bevi Chagnon, PubCom.com
- Nancy Chan, Self-employed
- Yohai Cohen, WeCo Solutions
- Shirley Cohen Schwartz, WeCo Solutions
- Alladin Elteira, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Marinette Fargo, University of Guelph
- Paul Ferrara, APH
- Samantha Fischer, State of Minnesota
- Elizabeth Franklin, CommonLook
- Ankush Garg, QA InfoTech Software Services
- Delphine Gilbert-Laurendeau, Employment and Social Development Canada
- Elizabeth Grant, Tamman Inc.
- Sonja Guice, Forbes Accessibility
- Matisse Hamel-Nelis, CNIB
- Katey Hügi, University of Cambridge
- Jennifer Hurst, WeCo Accessibility Services
- Avery Hymel, CommonLook
- Vijay Rajendra Prasad Jaladi, HCL
- Tarveen Kaur, Magic EdTech
- Ashok Kumar, Magic EdTech
- Himanshu Kumar, Magic EdTech
- Patrick Kurtz, AudioEye
- Roch Lambert, Government of Canada (ESDC)
- Donna Lettow, State of Maryland, Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Tiffany Lippy, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jennifer Lorenzen, Bixal
- Hadley Luker, Level Access
- Karen McCall, Carlen Communications
- Thomas McCarthy, Prudential
- Juliette McShane, Access2Online
- Hiral Mehta, Freelancer
- Sean Mills, Prudential Financial Ltd.
- Aakash Misra, HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Aoife Murphy, Pramerica
- Rosemarie Musachio, Ruh Global Impact
- Susan Paré, Susan Paré Eformatting Services
- Moniqa Paullet, Istation
- Susi Quinn, Home Office UK
- Paul Rayius, CommonLook
- Julie Romanowski, State Farm
- Sheena Salmon, DiscoverTec
- Josephine Schwebler, CPS-IT GmbH/familie redlich
- Prashant Shukla, Magic EdTech
- Damian Sian, Prudential
- Jagdish Singh, Magic EdTech
- Valorie Sundby, Optum
- Martina Svyantek, University of Virginia
- Jason Theodorou, Department for Transport (DfT)
- Elizabeth Thomas, New Jersey Department of Education
- Heather Thomas, The Carroll Center for the Blind
- Kathryn Weber-Hottleman, University of Connecticut
- Michael J. Young, Government of Ontario
- Rebecca Zmarzly, Poly
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!