IAAP offers a variety of membership options for individuals and organizations. United in Accessibility, join IAAP and become a part of the global accessibility movement. Join Now!
- Individual Options and Pricing
- Corporate Options and Pricing
- Not-for-Profit, Government, and Educational Options and Pricing
- Membership must be paid in full and current to receive benefits.
- IAAP reserves the right to change membership benefits at their discretion.
- Citizens of a country on the Qualifying Country List and is employed and residing in a country that is not on the list are not subject to discounted rates.
- Citizens of a country on the Qualifying Country List (no dual citizenship) and going to school in a country that is not on the list could become a member under the student Emerging & Developing Country rate. Certification discounts also apply.
- Student memberships are limited to those enrolled in accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs (not certificates). Students holding full-time or equivalent employment are not eligible for student rate. Proof of student status may be requested.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
The Educational Training Database is a searchable global resource database which provides a centralized place for accessibility professionals and others to locate and access educational-related instructional materials related to accessibility.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!