Exam Rescheduling and Cancellation
All requests to cancel an exam must be sent in writing no less than four (4) business days prior to the scheduled examination date.
- You may email a request for a refund to the IAAP Certification team in writing at email@example.com.
- Requests for cancellations/refunds may be made only by the exam candidate.
- Refunds will be issued less a $65 processing fee.
If you have registered and paid for an exam and would like to change your appointment in the same exam dates, please submit your request in writing to the IAAP Certification team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rescheduling requests within an exam window must be received more than four (4) business days prior to your current exam appointment AND more than one week in advance of your anticipated new exam administration.
- Rescheduling requests that meet this criteria will not be charged a change fee.
- Rescheduling requests received less than four (4) business days prior to your current exam appointment will incur a $150 change fee.
- This fee must be paid more than one week in advance of your anticipated new exam administration.
- Transfer requests to a different exam window received at least four (4) business days prior to the originally scheduled exam administration are subject to a $50 transfer fee.
- Exam transfer requests received less than four business days will incur a $150 fee.
- You will not receive a refund of your registration fees. These funds will be applied to your preferred exam schedule.
- You will receive payment instructions from IAAP for how to pay your transfer fee.
- Upon payment of the transfer fee, your registration fees will be considered complete for your preferred exam window.
- A voucher will be provided to Kryterion Test takers for their online registration when the future exam schedule opens.
- Transfers are eligible within one year of your original registration date.
What will make our profession strong is having you as a member. Regardless of your knowledge level in accessibility, we all play a role in growing this profession. Help guide us to being a great professional association serving our diverse needs.
Through use of IAAP Connections, you can join an existing discussion or even start your own. You can also blog, upload resources to libraries and join some of our committees.
Get involved today.
Make IAAP a strong community.
Find out more about the IAAP Career Center!